OTC-011 Off The Cuff ~Sewing Style~: Changes that Need Time <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07510604511\46blogName\75Off+The+Cuff+++++++++~Sewing+Style~\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75TAN\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://off-the-cuff-style.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://off-the-cuff-style.blogspot.com/\46vt\75-8353236290006727714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

6/04/2013

Changes that Need Time


I knew it would happen eventually...there is just so much information that I can cram into this older blog format. So I will be making some changes to this site, and will be building a new blog site dedicated exclusively to shirt-making subjects (including moving all of my shirt-making tutorials to the new site, showing my client work there, adding new tutorials, etc).

I will announce the new Shirt-making site to you here, as soon as it is ready. (umm...don't hold your breath...I haven't even started it yet!  *smile*)

Because of that, along with some other Shirt-making projects I am working on and new interfacing products that I am developing now for future release...I likely will not be posting to this site with much regularity.

So...please don't think that anything is wrong or that I am ill. I just have countless things going on in my sewing-related businesses...some of them quite exciting...and there are just so many hours in a day.

However, you are likely to see at least one new shirt shown here rather soon....I need to fine-tune the design and get it made before Roger's birthday on June 18th!


What do you think? Please add a comment by clicking here-->

17 Comments:

Blogger Els said...

Pam,
I am looking forward to your new blog site.

Els

1:54 PM  
Blogger Karien said...

I do hope you will leave this blog open for research! I just found your blog (live in the Netherlands) and am eager to explore everything you have written!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Pam~Off The Cuff ~ said...

Hello Karien and welcome!

Yes, this blog will always be here...the new one will be about shirt-making only. And there will be links back and forth between the 2 sites if needed so that no information will be hard to find.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Pam~Off The Cuff ~ said...

Hello Els.... thank-you! <3

3:58 PM  
Blogger Elaray said...

Will there be changes to your retail site?

5:51 PM  
Blogger Toni-Maree from Sew Jereli said...

Cant wait Pam. Your shirtmaking tutorials are great and I think the new blog will be fantastic. I feel like I probably have missed a few gems on this site so if you have an index on the new one that will be fantastic.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Looking forward to the shirt site. I learn so much from you. Thanks Pam!!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Sigrid said...

It will be great to have it all in one place. Looking forward to it. The other day I was trying to find one of your tutorials on making a collar with stand to show it to a friens, but could not find it any more. Hope you will included all this again.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Holy Cow, Roger and I have the same Birthday! :) I love your blog, your tutorials are the best and your interfacing is beyond words great! Keep up the super work and good luck with all the new and exciting prospects.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks pam. I'm so excited to learn more from you!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Sew Lady Sew! said...

I look forward to your new blog, Pam. I've enjoyed this one more than I can tell you. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I wouldn't be making my husband and son (and me!) shirts if you hadn't shown us better ways to do things.
- T.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely looking forward to your new blog Pam.You are an amazing teacher.I've learnt a lot about shirtmaking from you.Could you please make a tutorial on attaching the collar stand to the shirt so that it looks professional? Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.Also,Your interfacings are really good!

1:55 PM  
Anonymous scooter said...

Looking forward to the new site...I love shirtmaking the mostest.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Shayla Sharp said...

I can't wait--I've read and reread your tutorials, now if I can just find a pattern that my very picky dad would like!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Laura Cox said...

You are so generous about sharing your extensive knowledge of shirt making.........I'll follow you anywhere!!!

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Diane C. Jones said...

Thanks for the infos!

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, I love all of your tutorials. I'm not a brand new sewer, but new enough. I try to use all of your methods for shirt/blouse making. I wonder if you could do one on attaching a convertible collar to a shirt/blouse. I know there are many methods I could find on the internet, but I like to do things your way, because they look the best. Thanks - Kathy

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Site Meter