Taking a bow and saying Thanks
Lori from Girls In The Garden has graced me with this this award.
Thank-you Lori....you are a constant source of design inspiration and one of the most talented sewists I know!
The guidelines of this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
I enjoy SO many blogs...here are just SOME of my favorites, whom I will link to in this post:
- Karen, author of Sewing By The Seat Of My Pants
- Teri, author of Mermaids
- Loretta, author of Fitting Tips
- Debbie, author of Stitches and Seams
- Beth, author of The Rusty Bobbin
- Ann, author of Stitch Me Up
- Melody, author of The Crazed Sewer
Yes..I know that's just 7...but what can I say? I'm a rule-breaker, LOL!